Apply for funding to carry out a pilot study for the Mobilising Cultural and Natural Assets to Combat Health Inequalities programme.
The study should focus on how to scale up small, local approaches for addressing health inequalities.
You must be:
- a UK resident
- hosted by a research organisation eligible for AHRC funding.
Your project must:
- relate to health outcomes
- involve a range of arts and humanities disciplines
- engage with other academic disciplines
- include collaborations with partners from outside academia.
The full economic cost of your study can be up to £180,000. AHRC will fund 80% of the full economic cost.